Thursday 9 December 2010

cushions galore

Whilst flicking through Ideal Home today I saw one of the most beautiful cushions I'd ever seen, I went to find it online only to discover it is now unavailable {insert appropriate rant/sigh of disappoint here}. It did however lead to me gazing longingly at the cushions of many many many other stores and I thought I'd share with you the best of the bunch - ironically the ones I've put together are nothing like the cushion that sparked this blog (the one I saw was pretty and girly whilst these are more retro-y/funky) however I hope you enjoy them!

Ferm Living do a great selection of cushion prints - they come in various colours and styles, all of which are made with high quality silk and filled with down. At €67 they are a little pricier than your average cushion but definitely worth it when you look at these unique designs!

I absolutely adore these gorgeous cushions by designer Jan Constantine (though I am the first to admit that when these union jack cushions first started to appear in the shops I did recoil in horror - I guess the jokes on me!). These are the most girly looking union jack cushions I've seen and they're available through Graham & Green and range from £65-£90.




Continuing on with the Britania theme, I have some cushions from one of my fave sites Rockett St George. Here we have the eastend pub crawl cushion at £35 (available in four designs), the vintage union jack cushion at £95 and these fabulous bespoke and eco friendly letter cushions at £45.



I have saved my favourite cushion for last and that one is Bus Route Destination Cushion. It's priced at £85 and I heart it!



enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I adore the "scrabble" pillows that spell sam. CUTE !
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Eco-friendly Cushions Online UK and ship your product at economical rates. Choose from our new models and the latest selections here with great designs. Check our excellent quality Cushion and cushion cover which made ethically.

    ReplyDelete