Thursday, 9 December 2010

cushions galore

Whilst flicking through Ideal Home today I saw one of the most beautiful cushions I'd ever seen, I went to find it online only to discover it is now unavailable {insert appropriate rant/sigh of disappoint here}. It did however lead to me gazing longingly at the cushions of many many many other stores and I thought I'd share with you the best of the bunch - ironically the ones I've put together are nothing like the cushion that sparked this blog (the one I saw was pretty and girly whilst these are more retro-y/funky) however I hope you enjoy them!

Ferm Living do a great selection of cushion prints - they come in various colours and styles, all of which are made with high quality silk and filled with down. At €67 they are a little pricier than your average cushion but definitely worth it when you look at these unique designs!

I absolutely adore these gorgeous cushions by designer Jan Constantine (though I am the first to admit that when these union jack cushions first started to appear in the shops I did recoil in horror - I guess the jokes on me!). These are the most girly looking union jack cushions I've seen and they're available through Graham & Green and range from £65-£90.




Continuing on with the Britania theme, I have some cushions from one of my fave sites Rockett St George. Here we have the eastend pub crawl cushion at £35 (available in four designs), the vintage union jack cushion at £95 and these fabulous bespoke and eco friendly letter cushions at £45.



I have saved my favourite cushion for last and that one is Bus Route Destination Cushion. It's priced at £85 and I heart it!



enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I adore the "scrabble" pillows that spell sam. CUTE !
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete