Tuesday 7 December 2010

the hummingbird bakery

Anyone that knows me will know that I am crazy about cupcakes! There's something about their elegance and prettiness coupled with limitless creativity when making them that makes me adore them. I am however a complete novice when it comes to icing designs so always take inspiration from the professionals! My favourite cupcake recipe comes from The Hummingbird Bakery book - they give great tips, not only on how to make the perfect sponge and icing, but also give great ideas in combining flavours as well as design ideas! What I also love about the hummingbird bakery is that it was set up by two mums in their kitchens and they now have three stores and a franchise opening abroad! Inspitational. Here are some examples of their beautiful cupcakes.



enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You sure do love cupcakes! I'm still waiting for my hummingbird brownies :@ lol!

    ReplyDelete