Tuesday 7 December 2010

a frosted christmas

One of the best things about Christmas is shopping for new decorations! Every year I trawl through the shops and the web trying to find another couple of those 'special' baubles to add some extra glitz to my tree! I'm a firm believer that a good decoration collection takes years to put together so if you're anything like me, you will have found yourself committed to a particular theme and then salivating at all the trinkets and ornaments that do NOT go with your colour scheme... don't get me wrong I absolutely adore my tree; think traditional red and gold, train sets, stockings, candy canes and gingerbread houses. I do however covet the silver sparkles of a frosted tree. Cox & Cox have a beautiful range of decorations this season which go so well with the abundance of snow and frost we're having this year:



Another website which has some beautiful decorations is Velvet Brown - I recently discovered this site and love pretty much everything they sell!



enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment